Monday, August 09, 2004

My baby has arrived...

I finally got the Power Supply that I bought online... Here is the link that I had before. 2 weeks! It took them two weeks to get it to me. (yes, it says July 31st, 9 days, but I had ordered it after commiting it, it was a few days before that...) Thats pretty bad service, considering the other computer parts from other stores CAME IN TWO DAYS. TWO DAYS! Thats like great! TWO WEEKS! Thats like WTF, YOU WANT TO LOSE MY BUSINESS? FINE!!. Having bought from them, it was the same situation again... Buy, sit there and wait for weeks... Never get them unless u live there, and can pick up the next day you get your confirmation... Anyways, that was after I got home... and now after installing, it shines a blue light on my wall... funky monkey! :P (thats a type of CDR that's being sold by a company I know :P) Pity it doesn't strobe or change color... oh well thats a mod for later. Work was ok, tiring, cos the marketing guys need to make more stuff... so we're bending our backs and jumping through hoops to accomodate them... and meanwhile doing our normal tasks... Some stuff came from Taiwan, and when I unpacked it... wah my hands were black... so dusty!! I have no idea that its so dusty, UNDER THE DUST COVER. quite bad dust... getting under the protection... oh well... Anyways, now I can enjoy my music more, since my computer is actually QUIET. Like before, with the dodgy power supply, I can't really hear my music properly unless I turn it up... but now, can have it at a lower volume and its still clear... :D I sometimes turn off the music just to hear the silence :D and to admire the blue light, of course (hahaha its like a belated Birthday Pressie, from Me to Me!) (Yay! I've finally gone nuts... :P)

2 comments:

icemonki said...

OH MY GOSH! KENMAN HAD A BABY BEFORE ME..... I CANT BELIEVE IT.
KENNY IS IT A GIRL OR BOY? CONGRATULATIONS!! UR PARENTS MUST BE SO HAPPY!
er well either hysterical happy from shock or severely disturbed that their eldest son just gave birth to a computer part. Just one question whos the mother??? or erm father... the motherboard? or was it just another one night stand with the keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Haha the possibilities are endless :P I turned on my computer after getting home, and then after watching tv, walking by my room, I thought my computer was off... that was scary, its that quiet... when the previous fan made its presence felt (like a mini vacuum cleaner...)