Monday, August 02, 2004

Whats the deal???

I'm tired today. Normally one doesn't get tired on Monday because of getting charged by the weekend (energy that is). But today I just felt a little tired.. even my supervisor said I look a little haggarded... The day was a gloomy grey. Then the lounge suite came back from the show on the Gold Coast... And we had no space, they had to go downstairs. So we had to move them. Thus I can think of one of the reason why I'm tired. Those sofas weigh a ton. Full of mechanical bits. -_- (Think expensive recliners...) Other than that, work was the same. Except alot of stuff had to be packed to be sent tomorrow... And, usually its thankless tasks. Ah well. I came home, added some petrol (getting higher prices since the oil scare) ate something, and was overcome by tiredness so I crashed out for about an hour... then come back to life a little better, but still probably crash out around 11...

No comments: