Saturday, August 14, 2004

whee tired

I'm tired... damned tired... thats why I've woke up this morning arvo at 2pm. And managed to see the re-run of the olympic ceremony... some of the athletes seem bored to be there (maybe they are just jetlagged... but some of them seem so serious... there are other people there who look so full of beans... jumping around... there was even one country who carried spears... hahha crazy people... Last nite I watched True Lies, even though I've seen it so many times... but still I love to watch it... weird huh... maybe cos I was so tired I couldn't be bothered to do anything else... just wanted to veg out. The reason was because was so tired at work. They had two shows in different places. One of the places was Adelaide, the other was "Suffers Parradies". Now, if you didn't know where that is, its 'Surfers Paradise' on the Queensland coast. Except that the poor person doing that show couldn't speel (:P) their way there. The trucks were meant to come at 3:30pm, but like the true weather forecast people, they were wrong. 1.5 hours later, the two trucks, bound for totally different directions, came. Loading them up was easy, just used to forklift, but packing it up actually took around 3 or so hours... that shows great organisation. Well, theres so much stuff here in the warehouse one does not know any semblence of the word 'order'. And then packing up the stuff made it so much fun, with very windy conditions... lucky that the boxes were heavy (or not? :P) Anyways, needless to say, we OT till 6pm since the trucks were late.

4 comments:

Flo said...

wah...I love True Lies too. Jamie Lee Curtis is cool! And the last scene they danced tango is...stylish? :P *chuckles* well, you seem exhausted these days. take good care ok. :)

Ken said...

hehe you love the idea that the female can be unfaithful too? :P I don't think Jamie Lee Curtis is my cup of tea however, very skinny... and well, I don't dance... you do? :P Heh yeah its not my fault that I get exhausted because of work... but at least I don't mind it right :P if I do mind, I wouldn't be working there... (like that t-shirt place... I didn't like that place even though the $$ was better, I prefer to go back to a lower paid work because I like it better there...)

Flo said...

err... I don't remember infidelity is an issue in that movie tho. *chuckles* of course I can dance; hey I can fall over too! :D it's nice to do something one's truly interested in. just like me...how I love this good old saying: Spare the rod, spoil the child. LOL~ that's why I don't earn a lot but I still enjoy being a teacher. ^.^

Ken said...

haha you enjoy being a mean teacher? or a nice one? :P lucky you don't just fall over... that'll be terrible :P