Thursday, August 26, 2004

warm days are here...

I took off my jacket at around 10am, and now its around 10pm and yet I've not put it back on... sure its a bit cold now, but still its not cold enough I need to wear the jacket. Its that warm, plus all the exercise I got during the day... the usual day, except my collegue was feeling very down... I think it has to do with the chinese event that happened a few days ago (and happens in feb for westerners). But yeah, he was feeling very down and blue... poor guy... sighing and stuff. In the end he left around 4 because he couldn't work at all... thinks he misses somebody very badly... I don't blame him, he's a nice guy, maybe something happened with the girl and she turned evil... (sounds rather bad, but I think something similiar happened to me?). Anyways, nothing much futher to report... blogging off.

1 comment:

Flo said...

well...must go through by oneself when it comes to the romantic field. :) I failed a few times before, and the thing I am very sure is the other party was not at fault. what couldn't work out must have a good reason for it. hope your friend can be tolerant and try to move on asap. :D