Sunday, August 15, 2004

doing nothing...

Well, not doing nothing... just being a lazy bum. Totally lazy. watched some olympic action, and then some Police Academy 3... there's a PA marathon, they show 2,3,4 in a row... For dinner, mum and dad cooked up this huge bowl of noodles. We had some for dinner, I had 6 bowls. Then during that movie, I had another 2 bowls... its easy to get hungry on noodles... What else did I do? oh yeah I played Zuma till my eyes rolled... and managed to get over Level 9, after about 2 weeks of playing it... its a hard level... now I'm stuck on Level 11-4... will try to triumph over it tomorrow... :P Also watched my bro play some Doom 3 action... damn its a scary game... Don't play it if u have a heart condition, or is a scaredy cat. Certainly don't play it at night with the volume turned up... You might just get enough nightmares to last a day or two... Its so realistic looking that it's scary...

No comments: