Thursday, August 19, 2004

Interpret this...

I woke up feeling puzzled. That and I looked at the time, it was 7am. Seriously, sometimes I wake up few minutes before 8am, but this was a hour early. Anyways, my dream was bizzare. I was doing a delivery with my supervisor to Harvey Norman. Now, we don't deliver from the warehouse, so thats weird. Upon reaching this Harvey Norman, we find that the building was STILL IN CONSTRUCTION. And it had sand everywhere. We backed the car up the sand hill, and walked into the unfinished building. We were looking for somebody to deliver to, but its just workers trying their best to build. And then, without warning, the building started to collapse and tumble off to two sides... so we jumped from one side, then as that one started to sink and fall to the side, we jumped to the other... this happened for a few floors, and then I woke up. Was that a weird dream or what... (and I don't usually get dreams too...) Anyways, work today was pretty good, not too busy, since marketing people have gone interstate, leaving us in a relative state of bliss. Sure, there were deliveries and stuff to send out, with one item costing around $150 to send from Syd to Perth... EXPENSIVE! But its not our money... but still, its such a waste... Anyways, walking out from work, it was bright, and sunny. The rain only lasted 2 short days, not enough to curb the water restrictions. Hmm. Anyways, tomorrow we'll be going to eat at a restraunt because somebody's leaving us. Called 'Shangri-la Seafood Restraunt' or '海都海鮮酒家'... sounds like it'll be expensive *sob sob* bye bye money. But its a shame he's leaving, because HE WILL LEAVE WORK TO US!! Pretty soon the warehouse will be the guys who changes the lights (oh wait its already the service people's job... hmm), paperwork for unfinished cases, and, changing the toilet paper in the toilets. I hope that last one was a joke, cos I don't think its funny. (Well they can increase our pay... :P)

4 comments:

icemonki said...

Wow what an interesting dream... not!! where are all the talking animals and people trying to kill you... a building collapse is not what I call exciting.. and to think that you dont dream much kinda makes me think that your boring.
My interpretation of your dream: Your feeling a bit uncertain about your future as the dream was work related - maybe ur feeling insecure? otherwise it could mean stay away from dodgy buildings as it could be a health hazard!

Flo said...

I remember 'falling' in dreams hints 'pressure from your subconsciousness'. must be you're too desperate to relax yourself even when you're sleeping. ( aiyowei :P *runs for my life* )

Flo said...

well I did comment on this post earlier, but seems lost. being talktive, I don't mind restating again. *chuckles* Just don't mind if the prvious one might come back and you find it's totally different. :P I remember 'falling' implies 'pressure from the subconsciousness' in Freud's theory or what...thus, allow me to reveal the meaning of your dream, Kenny you're too desperate to relax yourself even when you're sleeping. :D *runs for my life~~~*

Ken said...

Thanks for your comments both of you... :P but I think I'd stick to a REAL dream analyst... :P I wasn't 'falling' as such, the building was dropping into the ground/falling sideways, and I was inside, falling with it (sorta like the twin towers of 911 when they collapsed...). But can jump out to the other half which was falling too... so yeah :P