Sunday, August 08, 2004

Bloated...

Arggg I'm full!!! My mum started making the dinner since 3pm... Well, actually she made the cake... and then my bro made the cream to cover the cake, and now about 2 hours after eating the cake (and other food) I'm still feeling full... I spend most of that time in my room watching 8 episodes of "Samural Champloo". Its a samurai anime (duh!) and its 'stylish'... interesting and funny sometimes, but its main point is that life is harsh. Or so it was, back in that era... (nearly 4 hours... wah)... Also my bro bought his gf late (around 7pm)... I was 餓扁了... so was my bro. But the food was great, ate lots of food, and had some chat... But since tonite there was Oceans Eleven, me and youngest bro went to watch it, while parents and his bro & gf was chatting... And the cake was nice, because it was nice and chilled with cream, almost like ice cream, but not ice cream cake, still it was nice... :) But now I'm too full to do anything... oh well... need to go sleep soon since will have work tomorrow... Oh yeah I forgot, my parents made me go fill up the gas bottle since it ran out :O... me, the birthday boy, still has to run errands... how sad... :P

2 comments:

icemonki said...

HAPPY BDAY KENNY!!!
(u old man) hwahaha

Ken said...

Thanks, yuppy :) Hehe I'll know what to leave on your blog when it comes around :P