Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Uneventful day

Just that, it was pretty uneventful. Work was very busy, always have problems, since there's no followed protocol... For example, one engineer said 'I have more stuff' and he doesn't come out till after 4pm and says 'why didn't you come and get the stuff to send out?'... After I do my rounds inside the service area, I don't go back in... so he would have to be more specific. Sure, you have more stuff, but when can I go pick them up. Anyways, I think will have more problems like that soon... he's got too much stuff to service... We also threw away cases today... such a pity, but since they can't be used again, its no use to take up space, thus that's why they're being thrown out. Just before coming home, I went to add petrol. Geez its hit 99.9 cents where I live, its lower than some places I know, but still its high... the stranger at the next pump said to me before he left 'Man petrol is getting so expensive...' while shaking his head. I concur. Soon it'll be around $1.05 a litre and then it'll be time to see what alternatives are there... Maybe train it in... but that means I'll have to wake up early just to walk early... hmmm not a good idea... Tonite's CSI:Miami was rather sad... but its ok I guess... then I switched to Channel 7 and saw something that I saw at the cinemas and found not bad... Shaft, starring Samuel L Jackson and Christian Bale. The line I found funny was 'You know me. It's my duty to please that booty. ' Hahaha funny :P Anyways I'm tired... wonder how much more stuff is there to do tomorrow... -_-

No comments: