Sunday, August 01, 2004

Tonight's TV viewing...

It must be the night of horrors... I switch on the tv to see what they would have on Sunday night. Usually its some action or drama, with Ten showing Law&Order, and Nine showing 'The Alice'. Channel Seven was showing 'The Others'. Is that a horror movie? I thought it was. Scary or something. Thats why I didn't want to see it. And then SBS has 'The Ring 2'. I flicked it on and it was in a hospital, this woman was going nuts and the TV goes nuts and shows the famous well. Now, if that's not scary, I don't know what is. If you were in a mental institution, you wouldn't want your favourite TV showing calm and peaceful imagery becoming this dark and scary well... But since you're already mental, how much more mental can you get? hmmm... Nah I prefer not to watch something scary. :P

No comments: