Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Another day gone...

Another day has gone by... I think nothing exciting has happened today... Aussies have beaten Japan in... BASEBALL? yeah thats weird isn't it... we're not famous for that particular sport... Swimming, yes, baseball, hell no. That's like saying Taiwan will beat Australia at cricket. Anyways, I watched some anime tonite. 2 seriously disturbing ones... Episodes 2 and 3 of "Elfen Lied". The opening and ending animations are both of a naked girl. And the OP song is in Latin. Creepy. Its just one very weird anime, about a girl who's the next stage of evolution for humans. And she can cut things inside a 2m radius. Episode 1 demonstrated this in taking off some poor girl's head. Yes, you don't want to watch this if u wanna keep your sanity. But then again, I'm insane! ^^. The other one I watched was called '2x2=Shinobuden - The Nonsense Kunoichi Fiction'. Its great! Its got a lot of weird humour, but its very funny, and I'd recommend it to anybody. Sure, its weird, but at least its light and funny. Quite unlike Elfen Lied. And the episode I watched, 5, is... well... lets just say I won't be eating mushrooms for a little bit. BEWARE THE MUSHROOM!! ARGG!!! Ok I've gotta go hit my bed now, its quite naughty. :P

No comments: