Tuesday, August 10, 2004

OT, Vindication (again) and a good tv show...

Work was fine today... getting more busy today, things just kept on coming in, and more people are starting to buy from the warehouse... WHAT? We're not retailers! so whats the deal with people knocking at the door wanting parts... hmmm... though I met some cute girl... :P too bad, she wanted some part, and once part was obtained, left... :P Ok... Since it was so busy, we decided to set one hour for OT to put away some parts... Bloody parts, always coming and not many going (including today... can you believe sometimes there aren't any need for parts? I think its just there for show... since many parts gather dust... once in a blue moon they will be needed... by then it's outdated... hmmm). Oh yeah something funny happened while the cute girl was waiting in the downstairs kitchen... there were no lights... its like completely dark. We were going wtf, why is it so dark here?? We tried all the light switches, nothing. Nada. Zip. Then the emergency lights were on just for the toilets and kitchen. Anyways, the male toilets had no emergency lights, so I used the disabled toilets... and there was a light there, luckily. And when we looked at the light switch... guess what. Its completely black. Normally its pure white. The switch itself was burnt to a crisp. Guess somebody turned off the lights with wet hands... They'll have to get that fixed... lucky it was confined to the lower kitchen/toilets, not the service area... that'd be a bad place to lose power... nobody will be working for the time its off... Anyways, before we did the OT, another bloody incident where my name was involved with signing. YES I SIGN YOUR STUFF. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WE'LL CALL YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU SIGN IT. Lucky we keep all the stubs, and after looking through it, found the stub with a signature on it, meaning it wasn't me that lost it. Thank you, come again. Geez, can't these guys find something else better to do rather than say 'oh Ken signed for it?' Yeah, if I'm gonna steal your precious stuff, wouldn't u think I'll sign as somebody else? I got nothing to hide. Bring it on!! :P Anyways, CSI tonite was ok, always the same theme, but sometimes its done well... I like the lecture from Warrick to Greg on being prepared, and showing all his stuff... funny :) A good way to end the otherwise tiring day. Oh yeah I also watched the 4th Ep of DearS. Hmmmm... that girl needs to loosen up!

2 comments:

Flo said...

talking about 'tao hua', this year 'horses' have the 'tao hua yun4', especially for males, it said. honestly speaking, there are good tao hua and bad one(s), you know. I'd rather live a 'boring' but peaceful life if the tao hua for me isn't good enough these 2 years. :P ( anyway...can I give my tao hua to you and icemonki? I am so willing to share with my friends! :D )

Ken said...

Nah, I'm not desperate to have tao hua... maybe yuppy wants it? :D hahahaha her bro got married.... maybe she's getting jealous :P or just lonely *runs*