Thursday, August 12, 2004

*Rubs his eyes* Huh what??

I walked out after work today... to find that the light is still the sun's... not the floodlights... strange... its closer to spring soon I guess. Work was pretty boring today... will definately get busy tomorrow... because been just getting some stuff prepared... A whole load of boxes came in, 50+ boxes each around 10kg... and we shift them from two pallets to one... and that'll go away to another show tomorrow... and another 4 pallets also with it... and 2 going elsewhere... and one thing I should tell you guys, never deal with Crown Relocations (www.crownrelo.com) because they sux. They'll probably rip you off just for the hell of it... and then say they lost it or its delayed... cos the marketing guys still haven't got their stuff back from NZ, a week after already -_-... it'll be two weeks soon... and he's dead if it (stuff from NZ) doesn't come back... but anyways, I got home and nobody was online... so its pretty boring :P I'll go and watch some Anime then :D

1 comment:

Flo said...

1.seems we don't have crown relocations in TW. :D we have 宅急便. I sent parcels to other countries before. guess 1 week delivery time is ok?
2.'nobody' was online and you went watching some anime? awww~ how come you are so cruel to neglect your friend. :P ( ok I admit it's a cold joke. )