Sunday, August 29, 2004

Relaxed

Wow... I actually woke up late for once... like 1:30pm late. Yeah... luxuriously late. It wasn't raining in the morning, but it did in the arvo. So I spent the entire day watching movies. First it was Torque. Not too bad, funny sometimes, especially with the wise-cracking FBI agent. Then again he's a dope, and deserves what he got. Then I watched Minority Report. Now thats what I call a good movie. Much much much (x 1000 times) better than A.I. Sure, it has its flaws, but no movie is flawless. And it was long too. Then at night I watched some Rush Hour. Tomorrow it'll be Rush Hour 2. I might or might not watch that. Anyways, apart from that, nothing much happened... so its pretty relaxing. Oh yeah while watching Minority Report I was eating 'huen tuen' or wontons, as they are more popularly known for dinner... yummy :D

2 comments:

Flo said...

ohh how nice! somehow I feel life's even busier on the weekend. but lucky I can watch some with students in our Movie Club time! And you know we also got veggie wontons here; wonton noodles hen hao chi neh! :D~

Ken said...

haha now I have to try some 'su' wonton to see if they are as good as the 'huen' equivalent. :P