Monday, August 23, 2004

DIVAAWARDS.COM.AU

DIVAAWARDS.COM.AU Why did I blog this site? because tonite there's a show there. And no, I'm not there. Why would I blog something like this? I'm not gay. Or want to have a night of looking at guys in drag. But if I was, I'd be there wouldn't I. Its because my company was also sponsering this event. And they had 4 tickets for the service people. Needless to say that I'll be asking the guy who went how did he go... did he keep his... um... :P hahahaha I'm sure it would be fun, but the event was said to 'end' at 11:45... way past my bedtime :P and its in the city, meaning that I wouldn't have gone anyways... even though it was free... :P

3 comments:

Flo said...

come on you can stay up till 3 a.m. ain't you. :P I watched such shows on TV here, and I was like...LOL~ since their 'pretty' looks really don't match their low-pitched, or even a bit hoarse voices.but it's funny. ( In fact...man power is more my cup of tea. :P too bad, they came to TW this year but I didn't get a free ticket...*sob sob* )

icemonki said...

I would of gone!! sounds interesting - too bad all the men look ugly...
but still fun to laff at them.

Ken said...

Hahaha if you guys were here, sure I'd try and score two tickets for yas :P