Thursday, August 05, 2004

Vindicated, Return of the...

Yes I've been blamed again for something that I did do, but didn't do. Why does it happen to me? This time it was a load which came in about a month or so ago, which I signed for (yes I remembered it well...) and then sent out the next day to another warehouse. The temp staff makes you have to wonder why they can have the audacity to accuse that somebody signed for it and it disappeared into ether, when they were in communications with the person who had dealt with the matter beforehand!. Well! Tough luck there ladies... as soon as that load came in, we emailed and got a result in a few hours (i.e it was sorted) Those emails are still there. Thank you, come again. After resending the emails back to the person, I think that rang a bell in their mind... ("Oh... yeah... I remember now..." *slaps self in the head* <--- Thats what I hope for :P) If you try to mess with me again, I'll make sure you feel my wrath :P Politely, of course. (maybe they will be questioned themselves... bad karma for them huh :P)

1 comment:

Flo said...

awww~ misunderstanding again? but I know you're so nice a person that you would only 'love' and 'forgive' them right? ( excuse me...let me go rolling and laughing first :P )