Saturday, August 07, 2004

That's some early shit...

I went to sleep at 1pm yesterday... late by my 'normal' standards, not late by my 'before when I used to work' standards. Simply put, its the weekend, and I just like to stay up and be a vampire. But anyways, this morning I got waken up at 7:20am or so. WTF?? I was awake, but wasn't sure why. I thought I heard our bell go off, it was rather funny. I got out of bed, and it was freezing. So I peeked in at my bro's room, and didn't see anything suspicious. Then I went to the front door, and opened it... and looked outside. There was this truck... but I wasn't sure if it was for us (I didn't wear my glasses then...) Then I walked back to my room... and then this time the bell rang again for sure. So I quickly put on my glasses and walked to the door and... this guy was delivering manure. On a Saturday morning, of all hours. I quickly woke up my parents and they paid the $$ and the delivery was done. Geez...

After that incident, I didn't feel like staying awake, since its so damned early. So I went back to snooze.

Normally on a Saturday I sleep till around 1pm, unfortunately I didn't have the luxury this time... Dad was going to a orchid or flower exhibition via train, and we were expecting guests via train, and then we were also picking up a table and a wardrobe from down the road... they are renting their house out, can't have anything left in the house, so they asked us to take the stuff. Naturally, since our mum is a hoarder, she agreed without hesitation. My bro went to take the stuff out of the house, and I was left home alone, with some bliss (this was at 11am). Or so I thought. Because my bro knew that I wouldn't be so likeable to get up again, he left the cordless fone beside my table. And he and mum went to get the table + wardrobe. I didn't even have a chance to close my eyes when the fone rings. Right on cue I guess. It was the guests, they were at 3 stations away. I quickly got out of the house, and ran down the street, and found them two coming back with some drawers. Mum went to the station, and I quickly ate some breakfast... Strange, they didn't come back quickly. Turns out while I was eating breakfast, my bro was at the house, taking the door off because the wardrobe was too big for the door. And then after getting the wardrobe out of the house, he put the door back on. And left the wardrobe there. But was carrying the table out by himself when the guests and mum saw him, and helped him. Thus that was the 'morning'. I didn't even have a chance to log on my computer when my mum told me to go buy some noodles and eggs (and milk). So I hopped in the car and went and got them. Came back, mum cooked the noodles (and no eggs... they are for tomorrow :P), and then they went to see a furniture shop. Meanwhile my dad came back, and said that the newspaper that put the ad was misleading, since it was nowhere near the station... almost 2km away. Anyways, they came back, chat for some more, and then they left around 5... In the evening we had dinner... And then I watched '2 x 2 = Shinobuden'. Now, I have no idea what the hell goes on, but its a very weird weird weird (x 10000) anime. Its a yellow blob that's a bit perverted (a bit is probably too little... just like Del Spooner's quote 'I think "I told you so"... just doesn't say it'... But its fun to watch, if you leave your brain behind for a few minutes... You can get it while its hot from Ayu or Deathsquad. Enjoy it, if you can... :)

1 comment:

Flo said...

whao...so much to do for today huh. kind of a good warm-up before your birthday I guess. :P 26...in a few minutes, woo~ :D