Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Forgetful...

Me and my collegue was expecting to go out for lunch today. What happened? The supervisor of our supervisor told my supervisor to go buy some country chicken burger from Hungry Jacks. We looked at each other... obviously something was making him too busy to remember? Anyways, I told my friend to buy one as well for me, since I didn't bring lunch. So he bought three. And when I nearly finished mine, and my friend was halfway through, the SS came in with his lunch... and was sitting down, about to eat... and he goes 'oh yeah! I was supposed to take you guys out for lunch today! damn'... hahaha and we've already finished eating!! Anyways, I spent around 30 mins helping out marketing guy, he's got a lot of shows to attend... so sorting out his stuff to go on a road show... lifting boxes and stuff... really heavy boxes for some reason... guess I'm used to light boxes nowdays... :P But other than that, work is the only reason I don't go mad, because its to keep me occupied... came home, had dinner, went out shopping... the local supermarket was in final stages of renovations, so all the aisles were completely different in layout... Bought 4 packets of chips for $8, save around $6 or so... not bad. Other stuff was pizza for tomorrow's lunch... milk, other stuff... cereal as well... ah too late now, need to go sleep... probably another busy day tomorrow... :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

*raising my hand* I have a question. he planned to shout you guys lunch previously? And, moral for this post is: forgetfulness is a strong suit for being a supervisor. right? :D

Ken said...

yes, he was... and it seems like people who are higher up can have times of 'sudden forgetfulness'... and be forgiven for it...