Saturday, August 07, 2004

I won? something...

Work was normal... Today was Friday (duh) and well, things were quieter than usual, even though everybody was in today... Some of the sales staff from interstate came in, finally met them for the first time (though they came back once a month I've heard...) Anyways, I came home to find this huge envelope... I was going... hmmm I didn't ask for anything. Then I opened it... and guess what I see... a 6-Poster pack of "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"!! w00t! :P Seriously, I have no idea when I entered a competition or something to go in the draw for these things... but I guess now I'm the proud owner of a nice glossy set of bigger than A4-smaller than A3 sized posters... yay they are gonna adorn my pretty bare walls now :P

No comments: