Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Brrr...

The weather was cold today. First day of spring my ass. Winter gone was warmer than this!! And even it was raining today too... Work was fine, not TOO busy, not too boring... This morning I think I was probably 1/5 people there at 9am... seems there was a traffic problem on a main road, and well, all the northies coming down south had issues coming in... thats why work started around 9:30 for most... In the arvo I scraped the back of my hand... it hurts... put a bandage on it, but now its got a nice red mark... guess my skin is sensitive on the back of the hand... :P And the ss didn't shout lunch today... guess busy too, plus the collegue gone as well (well, he actually bought his lunch today!! wow!! he always buys fast food... this area has 3-4 restraunts close by, thats why he can drive for 5 mins and get fast food... but amazing... but unfortunately, he had to go home due to family problems before lunch... so he ate lunch at home... :P) Hope tomorrow isn't as cold as today... otherwise... its a bad spring :P

No comments: