Thursday, September 30, 2004

Nearly Friday...

Seems like I got nothing to blog about... Today was still a bit damp, it didn't actually rain hard, but there was the soft rain variety. I didn't take off my jacket today, it was that much cooler. Some people didn't turn up today, so it felt more quiet. Less stuff came in also. How about that? Two of the biggest couriers that send stuff didn't come at all today! Very very coincidental. That might also mean that tomorrow... will have plenty to do. And on a Friday too. Booooo. Anyways. Came home, there was a sample of Coffee Mate. I'm not exactly a coffee drinker, but its always interesting to get samples that I never really apply for. :D. Watched "Sensei no Ojikan (Teacher Time) ep 8". Its... about Valentines Day and White Day... we don't have White Day in Aus... :P But its fun to watch as always :) (Takes the translators a long time to get them translated... :( ) Anyways, since nothing doing, will go sleep earlier... not. :P

No comments: