Sunday, September 05, 2004

Resident Evil...

I just watched it over a period of 4 hours. The movie itself is around 1 hour 40 mins, but I had dinner, then watched, then watched Iron Chef (Today's battle was between Iron Chef Chinese and his coach/mentor, his dad's apprentice... involving Shrimps! Too bad I can't eat too much, I'm allergic :P)... then watched, and did other stuff, then watched till the end... Overall, its not so bad, but you have to remember, the movie is a HORROR film... I think its up there with 'Event Horizon'... That was also a horror film... :/ But I think I've watched too many horror films... think I should watch some comedy films instead... :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

I told my students in class today we should watch something really scary by the end of our Ghost month. *grins evilly* See? I am such a nice homeroom teacher... :P

Ken said...

You watched Double Vision already right? :P Maybe Resident Evil will be scary enough... or "The Eye 2"... heh