Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Tired

I didn't blog yesterday and I wasn't gonna blog today, but oh what the heck...

Work was busy. Today we sent out 10 pallets. All wrapped by yours truely. Easy to get dizzy, plus all the manual labour of unstacking and re-stacking. Plus they had 'last minute' additions (meaning I had to re-wrap them to the top...). So I was tired. Yesterday was the same too... wrapping of other stuff to be sent out. Totally I was doing all that because there were too many to be done. I think for times like these, we're understaffed. We forgot to ship out one of the engineer's fixed items too, because we were that busy. Oh well its only one day. Plus we had to put away many many spare parts. That was time consuming, and we're about 96% capacity in the spare part locker. We seriously got no room for new spare parts... Hope we move soon. Today I also bought 50 CDRs from my supervisor, simply because he didn't use them, and has no intention to use them. Me, I joked that I go through them like people go through air. But if I were to get a DVD-Burner, then maybe I would go through them a little less. 7~14 x CD Capacity on one DVD+-R... can burn several series of anime :P. Ah tired... will go sleep now :P

PS: CSI and Cold Case was alright... guessed the villans long before they got revealed :P CSI:Miami was a bit better, because we had no idea what the hell was going on... :P

PPS: I've stopped my Zebraman translation, found some translation from another site, but I think they toned down the meanings somewhat... (From maybe M15 + to a PG). Also found some 'Returner' English subs since its in French, and my level of French was no more than that of a High Schooler's... :P

No comments: