Friday, September 03, 2004

Please don't die on me... :(

I know I've been neglecting you... haven't given you any tlc. I do feed you when you get hungry, cool you down when you get hot, but it seems that even after waking up early just to check if you're alright doesn't mean a thing. Why oh why do you heat up so? Do you have a fever? After coming home, I can hear the familiar sound... steam coming out... But your oil levels are full! I filled the water too! Ahhh don't die on me please... I will take you to the mechanic tomorrow, I promise. :P How come me adding more oil doesn't make the problem go away? I seriously don't think it was overheated to the extent that it won't recover, but hell... I was quite scared that I might not get home tonite, due to the fact the engine temperature was over 50%... :O. Noooooo don't overheat! I don't wanna be stuck on the road without dinner... I did 1.5 hours OT tonite, bloody parts guy inside didn't label the parts to put away for parts storage, and guess what, each item has 3 different part numbers that we had to look at to write down the correct one... and then to put it in... over 10 boxes of parts... and we're already full there too... anyways... Friday is the busiest day of the week... thats because everybody wants to ship out their stuff... can it wait? no. So out it goes. Thus I'm pretty tired, and don't really wanna do anything except surf and watch anime. I'm sorry if I don't talk online. But its all I can do to keep awake (and blogging is done quickly too...) Hopefully the car problem will be fixed... if not... damn it, I want to spend $5k on a 'newer' car... i.e something in '91 or so... but I guess I'll never buy a new car if this car can be fixed...

No comments: