Monday, September 27, 2004

Ergg...

My teeth hurt. Every now and then, if I move my jaw slightly, I get this feeling of somebody drilling my teeth, or a sharp electric jolt. I think its more electric. But I can survive. Hopefully it will go away tomorrow (it has reduced the intensity of the jolt since yesterday...). I don't think I am a macho guy, but I do have a higher tolerance of pain... Ever since my appendix burst, they've pumped me full of sedatives and I guess I never recovered from that... (my dad laments the fact that before the appendix incident, I was doing well at school. After that, my grades went down the drain... but I guess I'm alive, thats the main thing :P. Anyways, today did practically the same things, except had to sort out a lot of 10 kg boxes (21... lifted 210 kilos today... w00t) think I sprained my wrist... -_- But should be ok, since now it doesn't hurt. Sleep is a miracle cure-all in my instance :P
Tomorrow Taiwan has a public holiday. Mid-Autumn festival. There people will be trying to admire the moon while having moon cakes. Through the smog I guess. Here, we can do the same, but the moon won't be as big? The tilt makes it a different size. Anyways, hope all that reads this have a happy 中秋節﹗And eat plenty of mooncakes, will yas?? (for me and my sore tooth :P)

2 comments:

Flo said...

awww :O then I can't imagine how smart you'd be before the surgery then! *chuckles* and yeah tomorrow I have no work, but stay home have moon cakes and feel bored. :P and yeah you have to get enough sleep to get well soon. *praying for you...* :)

Ken said...

haha I'd be even nerdier maybe... and a real monk?? :O hahahahaha (stuck in a lab all day maybe... bald or going bald... :P) Anyways, thanks, I did sleep 'well', except the sunlight is strong in the mornings now, penetrates my curtains and I am sensitive to light (slight vampirism?) so I always wake up around 6 or something... -_-. And my tooth aches are infrequent, but sometimes it does hurt a lot, other times its just like being pinched... hurt then gone. Ah well, I'm getting used to it... :P