Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Unseasonal...

Today was a unseasonally cool day... I didn't take off my jacket today... thats how cool it was. Yesterday I didn't put on my jacket for the whole day... so you can see how much of a contrast it was. Also the fact it was raining didn't help. Lucky no hail. Work was fine, car wasn't (it still creeps up to around 30%... WHY??? its a naughty car!! *smacks car* keep your cool! I checked the water, it was a little bit less, but why still no keep water level up... weird... and there isn't a leak, since coming home it was still nice at 10% heat... Anyways, we had another curious bird fly into the warehouse... Hopefully its still not in the warehouse, since it would trigger the alarms... -_- (I didn't hear any chirps or see any flapping shapes, so we should be alright...) Tonite watched new CSI... a woman's obsession with clowns... quote 'I like clowns'... um right... then watched a pilot episode of 'Cold Case'. The lead female actor is alright, not too convincing sometimes, but hey, its tv. Cold Case is about crimes that are unsolved, but still open. Even after several decades... so the plot is guessable. I guessed it was the guy who did it so easily. But still its good to watch something like this... Anyways, if nothing is on, or I got nothing to do, then I'll watch it :) Ah tired... will go sleep.

3 comments:

Flo said...

awww it's cool in Tpe today since we have rain, around 27 C. I still wear a T shirt and a short skirt. :D TV is nice for killing time! Nowadays I watch some talking about 'fate' and 'fortune' stuff, interesting...and learned that it's good for me to live a nun's life. LOL~

Flo said...

ehh...weird, you know. I did comment on this blog earlier, but it's lost. well, this happened once too. hehe let's see if it can find its way here later. I find it's better to read at school. my net can't do update well. bleh.

Ken said...

It seems to be fine after a few days? :P (your net I mean...)