Tuesday, September 21, 2004

@_@

A nice song in my playlist... Kurau Phantom Memory OP Single - Natsukashii Umi (Akino Arai)\02. Nijiiro no Wakusei.mpc. Its very soft and got a nice melody to it.

Today I woke up early. Like 6am early. I don't know why, but I think I am affected by sunlight. The sun basically shines in through a crack in my curtains and I'm like awake. (Maybe I am a part vampire? who knows :P) But I look at my bedside clock and see its 6am, so I go back to snooze, periodically waking up at 7 then finally at 8. Work was... stable. We had 20 units before, they were done on the weekend by the service engineer and a casual. Now we have an extra 60 units. We've literally ran out of room. And they hired 2 more casuals. One even flew in from TW, just to help out with the work... His name is Jerry, and I didn't talk with him at all... just nodded my head at him to acknowledge him because I was busy doing my work to have a good yak with him... Anyways, considering if they got 20 units done with 2 people in 2 days, 60 units with 3 people will be... done in how many days? Today they done 12 + some inside... maybe too many cooks spoil the broth. But its because they don't have any room to do the work... -_- We need more space, otherwise we won't be doing any work. We did the usual today, in, out, deliveries... Collegue cut his hand on a sharp edge -_-. It wasn't a deep cut, but guess its pretty dangerous, so he put some foam over the sharp edge and taped it up so future people won't be hurt... good for him. Me, I nearly cut myself there on some occasions, but I usually is careful enough not to do big damage. Its weird why there would be a metallic support on the bottom of a wooden table, but thats what was the dangerous part. We have to reach under the table to get foam... to fill the boxes of course.. and if u were unfortunate your hand would come up and scratch, there goes some skin... :P Tomorrow will be more of the same, except that we might have to ship out the boxes that the 'swearing girl' will be sorting out... That would be fun... NOT.

Tonight watched a repeat episode of CSI, forgot how it ended so thats why I watched it. Turns out it was a 'cliffhanger' because they didn't catch any bad guy... Cold Case was alright I guess, the killer was the wife. She did it with a poker. In the upstairs bedroom. The victim was the husband. The motive was a telephone call, picked up by the son. As you can see, its simple enough, except that the case happened 13 years ago and only 'now' they've managed to solve it... (Also I've been playing a small game called 'Inspector Parker', from GameHouse Studios. If you're bored and up for some puzzle challenge, try it... :P)

No comments: