Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sept 20, 2004.

Its been a big day today... by big I mean that we started with a nice clean warehouse. By the end we are walking around with practically no room. 10 pallets of about 3.5 meters high fill the floor. Thats how packed it is... -_- tomorrow will have to do some serious work too... will have to ship out 20 huge boxes... bah all the heavy work -_- damn the person! damn her! (lucky I wasn't called to do it... but anyways... will have to do it whether I like it or not tomorrow.) I gave the Mooncakes away to my collegues and supervisor(s). Also one of them gave back as well, with 'professional' made ones. Made out of pineapple... interesting :D~. Also I did OT tonite, to catch up doing the spare parts that didn't get done today with all the excitement of those 60 odd boxes... -_-. Also had 20 x 20kg boxes of promotional material... I think I was pretty tired after that effort... damn the other woman! she orders all these useless things :P. Oh well... thats life... If they changed management, she might be more thrifty, but right now I don't think so... buying this, using it for one show, put elsewhere and not resuse... thats what happens... its a pity, but they can reuse stock but they choose not to... -_- Oh well... I got my stuff to worry about... and yet I'm still blogging past midnight... -_-.

3 comments:

Flo said...

what can I say? you are so young that you have more than enough energy. :P still can live a vampire life! :D *chuckles* ah, xin ku ni le.

Flo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ken said...

I still managed to wake up early... -_-