Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Can't publish this...

Phew its hot... 23 degrees now... turning hot already... might be a hot summer... :/. Anyways, work was good, I love the variety of work I get to do... this time its to repackage 'used' items back to sellable condition. The big stores always return stock opened... which sux, because that means they don't wanna sell it in 'opened' condition, they want a brand new 'sealed' box... but they opened it for some reason or other, and now they are returning it... should be a policy, but there isn't... so I have to try to make the box look like it was never opened... with the official company stickers... :D Looks good enough to sell again.... Also I wanted to get a DVD burner, but it was bought... (see earlier post). Damn... the next step up is more expensive of course, but I just wanted a el-cheapo burner... Oh well, maybe next time. I lent Midori no Hibi to a colleague, he let his younger sister watch it... errrr... there's these scenes in the first couple of episodes... needless to say he is kinda not sure if he wants to watch it anymore after his sis's reaction... :P But hey, he asked for it by name... not like I was forcing it onto him... :P (But I admit its bad of Japanese guys to animate something like that. Girls Bravo does a beautiful job blocking nudity with 'steam'... :P). (And I think blogger is having problems publishing... so I think I'll save first...)

2 comments:

Flo said...

Ohh :D your colleague's younger sis? hmm...*winks* ( a nice tactic, woo~ )

Ken said...

I already know that the guy's the same age as my second bro... so that would make her even younger :P thats like really young... :P