Thursday, September 30, 2004

Mixed day...

Some things are good, and others are bad. We all have to take it in our stride and face up to it. Work was rather dreary, it was looking like its gonna rain, but didn't... so there was this 'gloomy' atmosphere around the warehouse... but we did move some big items out, which freed up plenty of space for tomorrow's stock... -_-. Anyways, came home and found out the electricity had cut out for about 2 hours... interesting. And then found some 'good' news... I applied for some free tix to a new movie that hasn't come out here... and I got some! Here's how it happened.

How it started... Invite for free tix? you betcha! Posted by Hello


Then, this email came... oh.. did I make the cut? Posted by Hello


And then... w00t! I'm taking my friend, since both my bros are slack and doesn't wanna go on Monday (NSW Labour Day)... Posted by Hello


. This would make it my 4th Free movie ever. First was Tomb Raider 2, watched it with my bro. Then it was The Day After Tomorrow, watched it by myself (with 300 other strangers), then I, Robot (yay company! :D). Then this... yay! :P Something to look forward to on Monday. :D Just hope it won't rain *fingers crossed*

Pity its still raining hard though... Last nite I was rudely awakened by two f***ing cats that was in the crawl space under the house. They were wailing and geezus I couldn't sleep. It was 1am... lasted for about 1/2 to 1 hour... That time it was raining pretty hard too... just like now... -_-;; Hopefully tonite won't be a repeat case... Otherwise I might go nuts... and be a cat hunter... here kitty kitty kitty...

2 comments:

icemonki said...

how come u get 4 tickets? tell me where from! no fair.

Ken said...

I got them from subscribing to movie mailing lists...