Saturday, September 11, 2004

Saturday...

Its nice to have a weekend. It really is. I woke up at 11am. Luxurious :D. Anyways, I asked mum for a haircut, and I got one... Its not because I want a new style, but since its Spring (although a cold one) I feel that my hair keeps too much heat... Its black too, which absorbs more heat. I think I forgot to go to the car mechanic for a purpose... Because I woke up at 11am thats why. Plus I think the car won't die with the mounts failing... Thats what the mechanic said anyways. Besides, if I want to spare a few hours for the car to be fixed, I can tell my supervisor, he won't mind. I just lose out on my $1x/hr. Anyways, I spent the afternoon trying to compile a couple of CDs for my bro's gf's birthday (happy birthday to her... bro's gone out tonite with her (as usual)). As per his request. As I have the burner, I suppose I have to be obliged. :P Getting the songs were a little more difficult, but I managed... Thus there are 3 CDs which play nicely in the CD player on his desk, ready for tomorrow :D. Also there's Jackie Chan's First Strike on tonite, but I've seen it, so I won't see it again. Jackie Chan's got a new movie out... called 'New Police Story'. Dunno if it'll be good or what, but what the hey, might see it if it comes out, might not if it gets bad reviews... :P And I've yet to see LOTR:ROTK! (Or many other movies for that matter... :P). Songs I recently like...

Nelly - My Place (Nice RnB)
Missy Higgins - Scar (Nice Alternative)
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved (Pretty good Lounge Music)
Jojo - Leave (Get Out) (Nice RnB-Pop)
Jet - Cold Heart Bitch (Nice Hard Rock)
Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be (Nice Alternative Rock)
Freestylers - Push Up (Nice Techno)
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out (Nice Soft Alternative Rock)
Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending (Avril... what can I say?? :P Good ol' Rock)
The Killers - Somebody Told Me (Interesting Techno Rock)

Also some Anime Songs
2x2 = Shinobuden OP and ED Songs (Hyper songs... and ED is cute)
Girls Bravo ED Song (Smooth~~)
DearS OP and ED Songs (Under17 for OP (Love Slave), PoppinS for ED (Happy Cosmosu)... I like them both)
Keroro Gunsou Ondo Song (I wanna see more of this anime, somebody please put out more fansubs!!)
Nurse Witch Song (I've yet to see this anime, but again, its by Under17, so its nice...)
Rin' Jikuu (Album. Its so nice and smooth. Very instrumental.)
Samurai Champloo ED Song (Nujabes & fat jon & MINMI - Shiki no Uta (English: Song of the Seasons)... Very smooth)

5 comments:

Flo said...

Yeah I like 'The Place' as well as 'Dilemma'. :D I seldom get a haircut...maybe once a year? can absorb heat, good! since it's getting cold here in TW. you're a nice bro. hope next time the CDs you would burn are for your gf. :)

Ken said...

'The Place'??? What 'The Place'??? :P You mean 'My Place' right? :P hahaha. Yeah girls tend to cut their hair less than guys :P (But my bro hasn't cut his hair in a long time... :P) Oh... I'm a nice bro alright... had to fix his computer today -_-...

Flo said...

err...'My place'. How come I typed it 'The Place' @_@ Must be it's your blog...your place, so I feel a bit nervous. I think I type better in 'my place' then... *falls laughing*

Ken said...

Haha what have u got to be nervous about? I even got one stranger who I have no idea is coming here, and they even commented on my blog! :P

Flo said...

woo~ must be a secret admirer!!! :D now it's your turn to get nervous? :P