Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Yawn

woken up early today... in fact woke up just before the doorbell rang. at 7:50am. Why? Cos they were gonna build a new fence between us and the neighbours... they got working while I was eating breakkie... with the circular saw. Lucky I don't get headaches... but anyways, I had to back the car out because they were doing it all in one day... 40 meters of it. So I backed it out, had brekkie, and left at 8:35. Of course, I got to work on time... strange. Anyways, after a eventless day at work, came home and the fence was finished... seems like it was done in less than 7 hours time... pretty good I guess. But of course, its not good on my budget... man so many things are coming out from my pocket... I'm always poor... poor me :P. Anyways, I'll post the pics up to my wretch site later... gonna hit the sack.

1 comment:

Flo said...

so am I...poor me. :P we must control ourselves! from now on no more surfing for high tech stuff!!! ( I wonder how long can I last tho... :P )we don't have fences here. what colour is your fence?