Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Buy! Buy! Buy!!...

I think its the first time I've actually went 'what the heck... lets just buy it'. Of course, its buying with my collegues, so guess what I bought? 1 x DVD burner (16 speed +/- Dual Layer). 1 x 25 spindle of 8x DVD+R media, and.... a wireless mouse. The burner is for the issue of running out of space (so it'll be installed on bro's computer to stop his yapping). The mouse is for my mum, so she won't be sitting on the ground in front of the TV playing Zuma late at night... she can actually sit at the table instead! :P And, if luck permits, I'll buy the digicam I want at a slightly more expensive rate. But if I do, it should be worth it... afterall, its a 5 mp (real, not interpolated) camera, and at the price I'm hoping to get it, its actually cheap. :P So hopefully I can get that. Lets hope nobody else has that kind of plan... :(. On a different note, today was actually pretty good weatherwise. It was raining a little in the morning, but by the arvo it was fine. By closing time it was normal autumn temperature. A little cold, but bearable. Why? I was working my ass off in the warehouse and felt hot... so walking in the dusk it was a little cool but a nice balance to the heat. I added some petrol... $1.025 a litre! so it sux. Then as I pulled into the house driveway, mum was waving to say don't stop the engine... So I didn't. We drove to check her bank balance, and came home. Everything was in order, I withdrew some $$ (:~~~() and thus I'm set if my stuff arrives... then clickety click click - burn baby burn! :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

woo~ you did get some stuff you are really into didn't you. and hope nobody else would fight with you over that digi cam!

Ken said...

haha now I got it, no fighting over it :P If somebody wants to take some pics, they are free to take it, but if it gets damaged.... they better be prepared... :P