Saturday, October 30, 2004

Busy...

I guess I dropped off the face of the earth with my non-blogging. Well never fear... I'm back :P
Today is Saturday... I woke up at 8am, got to work at 9am, did 3.5 hours of counting... finished the OT at 12:30. Came home, had instant noodles for lunch, and went out to www.cworld.com.au to see if I can buy a 256mb Kingston SD card for my camera for $55. Unfortunately, sold out. So, I bought a speaker set from Juster (sorry not Justy). www.juster.com.au is the website to go if you wanna see... I got the 3D-602s model for $40. Great sound, great bass.. :D I can compete with my next door neighbour if they decide to play loud music at night :P But I won't... ;P Pics will be up shortly at my wretch site shortly.

Friday... we practically stopped doing the paperwork after 4pm, just to prepare for the stocktakes... ended up doing stocktake till 8pm... crazy right... thats 3 hours OT :D. So yeah, work was alright, stocktaking isn't.

Thursday... normal day... preparations for stocktake hasn't commenced, its everything as normal.

So... I'm tired... but Sunday is no OT... so its all good. But come Monday and... we'll be in the caged section of the warehouse counting tiny boxes.... wouldn't that be fun.... NOT!

I will survive.

2 comments:

Flo said...

Oh my your Fri was way too... :O I never OT till 8 p.m. at school. But my school does have classes for adults in the evening and if I taught I would get extra pay as well. I got my 256 MB SD expensive--2500 NT. Ah...worths the price because it brought back beautiful memories when I was travelling overseas. :P

Ken said...

well... actually the SD card is around $100 for 256 if u buy some good brand, but its a cheaper brand so its $55.. and the only other time we OT so late was when we went to the city... :D