Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Big Trouble in little warehouse

Its the end of the year... well... not really, but its stocktake time. But there's no stocktake sale. So yeah... we're gonna do a stocktake of all the shit thats in the warehouse... GAWD HELP US ALL!!! (The spare part inventory alone is over 500 parts big... -_- We might have to overtime on sat, its extra pay... :D) What can I say? We don't do any shipping out except for urgent stuff, so its shut-down time... and then we count and count till we counted it all... So yeah... if I'm too tired to come online... you'll know why :P Also... I've uploaded only 5 new pics... is that slack or what... :P But at least I'm still trying to find new things to take pics of :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

awww xin ku le! ain't that in Dec. counting in Oct? @_@ no idea, and I don't know bout other fields. I took a look at the fence pics...1000 aud? :O hao gui neh! but the colour's good and bright.