Monday, October 11, 2004

Hmm....

I was working on the forklift today when the supervisor's supervisor came and talked to me, asking what I grad from. I told him, and he goes that I might be more suited to something else, and to give him my resume when I have time... I don't know, I'm pretty happy with the things they are right now... But yeah, I have to wonder how much pressure did my dad's friend (the wedding) put on the s.s. I should tell s.s to chill out, not to worry about getting me a position inside or 'higher up' since well, that'll put more pressure I think. Anyways, sad news, Christopher Reeve, aka Superman, has died, aged 52. Born in 1952. Coincidence? No idea. But its sad. On other movie news, theres this movie called 'Team America'. And its a puppet movie (Think 'Thunderbirds'). Except its made by the guys from South Park. So yeah, can't wait to see that one... :P Team America Website.

2 comments:

Flo said...

woo~ sounds cool. South Park...yeah I sometimes watch it. not always because it's always on TV late, you know :P they are not for children altho it's cartoon. maybe this puppet movie isn't either? :D

Ken said...

Its not for kids. Lots of the review I read about it said that those who bought kids along, left at the first scene. Guess thats an indication of the level it's at. I remember when we went to see a 'mystery movie'. And I knew some people who also went. Guess what, the movie was 'American Pie (1)', and those people were bible bashers. They stood up and left in the first 10 minutes, because its just offensive. :P