Thursday, October 07, 2004

blah blah blah

Ah, Thursday again. Tomorrow it'll be Friday, and then Saturday, and guess what, we got an election. After the election I'll be going with my parents to see a wedding ceremony, and then come home, since at night they'll be going out for the reception or dinner or whatsoever. Today was a pretty boring day. Woke up pre-8am (instead of post 8:30am), and got to work at 8:30. There were no cars in the parking lot (I don't park in the parking lot... I park on the street...). So thats how early I had turned up. Anyways, did the usual in... very little came in... seems like nothing was broken in the past week... wow... amazed. And had about the same amount to ship out. During lunch me and collegue went to see the only female in the service dept's bf's car in the underground carpark. Its a Mazda Mazda3 SP23. Nice car, but... I can't afford it. Not for a few years anyways. My supervisor wants a new car, so does my collegue. Supervisor = Toyota Camry Altise? or something Camry. Collegue = Mazda3 MAXX Sport. Its the same everything else as the SP23 except the engine in the SP23 has more power. Looks exactly the same... Guess thats a easy way to upgrade? Apparently the Neo is the same as MAXX, and MAXX Sport as well. Just that tiny inside differences make it different. *Shrugs* I want a new car, but I think I'll have a Toyota Corolla or Echo... maybe Echo is a bit too small. I want at least a sedan. Camry would be nice... Ah Friday... what will happen... hopefully nothing... but it seems the latest trend is that its always the busiest on Fridays...

2 comments:

Flo said...

Toyota seems good, but I don't want a big car in Taipei. A small car is more convenient you know whether to drive on not-so-wide streets or to park in not-so-big parking lots. Urm won't buy a new car tho--my Justy still works well enough! :D

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know what Toyota sells in Taiwan. All cars in Taiwan are small sized cars. Any bigger and u'll have problems on the street.