Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Free Lunch again ^^

Heh... I'm pretty tired today... but felt like I didn't do much... Well, in the morning, I woke up from I suppose was a dream, except that I don't remember it at all. And then, looking at my alarm clock, it was 8:37! Shit, I was already late. Don't know how I managed to sleep like a pig though... Guess I'm not as sensitive to light? Anyways, got to work late (9:05), supervisor already opened the gates, and then I found my college was late also... haha funny, supervisor thought we were in some traffic jam... But he was actually buying a HDD for his PS2... so yeah thats why he was late. Work was normal, then lunchtime was here. We set up the table, food was bought and placed, and we had lunch. Same as last time, chicken, chips, salad, coleslaw, gravy, drinks (Alcoholic + non-alcoholic). I drunk 5%/Vol Pineapple Cruiser again, and didn't feel anything. Neither did my collegue, who had 2. But my supervisor had about 3/4 of his Hahn Light (2.75%/Vol) and he was feeling a bit tipsy... but then again, he must have good circulation... Anyways, I took 1 of each bottle home because they were sitting in the ice that was gonna be thrown out. So they are sitting in the fridge... waiting to be drunk... but by who? :P Heh. Guess I'll be sleeping early today :P Oh yeah, my bro, he has his wisdom tooth coming out, and it got infected or something, so became swollen that he can't open his mouth wide to eat big pieces of food. His gf is a chinese acupuncturist (sp?), but only been studying for 1 year. She tried a lot of things, sometimes effective, like when my bro can't sleep due to the pain, she poked 2 needles and he was out like a light. But she couldn't reduce the swelling. So she took my bro to her sifu, and then she asked what she done, and she told her. So the sifu sticks one needle. The swelling INSTANTLY goes down. Thats... amazing I think. Even if its coming from a secondhand source. My other bro thinks that the gf might be feeling sorry for herself, since she can't do something spectacular as that... but hey, since she's a newbie, its alright :P Its the thought that counts. Ok... gone :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

1.woo you had some drinks and must have slept very well last night! ( but weird the effect is pretty much the same as you drink coffee... :P )
2.talking bout wisdom tooth, all my 4 ones are gone. and it's bloody painful that time too. The good point without them--a good excuse when I do something silly. :D ( you can't use this excuse tho...LOL~ )