Sunday, October 17, 2004

Eat your words

Tonight's CSI was pretty funny... this guy was made to eat his words because he made up a word in a game, like scrabble. But its called 'logos'? I didn't quite know the game, but there's no board, and the tiles are circular. Anyways, the 'dead' guy made the word 'exvin', saying its a person who used to drink. So the 'killer' adds the 's' to the end, the dead guy goes 'challenge' and the killer was pissed off, so killed him by stuffing the letters in him. Funny thing is, 'exvins' makes 'vixens'... :P I noticed that before one of the CSI people did. Anyways, it was a pretty good episode. Cold Case was interesting too... its a 1989 case, and I knew the woman was evil... but then again, most of the cases are fairly predictable. But still its good to watch. Kathryn Morris's (She was in Paycheck and Minority Report) eyes really shine in certain scenes... like she's about to cry but not... I think I heard before that if your eyes shine it means you're smart... hmmm or if u're gonna cry alot? I dunno :P

3 comments:

Flo said...

Ah that reminds me of some lyrics:
"When you're lost
your eyes show your heart
I should like to know I'm a part
When your eyes shine
I'll know you're mine
For all of the time"
In a word, when one's eyes shine, it can mean so much? :D

Ken said...

For you maybe? hahaha :P

Flo said...

yeah when my eyes shine it must be some extra pay is coming to me... :D