Sunday, October 17, 2004

Bleh @_@

It was nice yesterday, so why did it start to rain today? And its bloody cold too! I couldn't understand it... I actually had to wear my black 'jacket' and long pants today... it was that cold. And then I had my haircut, while I was talking to my friend online... sorry my friend, my mum couldn't wait to cut my hair :P And the sky was getting dark, and cold wind blowing... wasn't nice, but I felt that I need to get some hair off my head because its getting hotter... a preventitive measure for summer :D I spent the rest of the day watching anime... Samurai Champloo 13-16 (one more till it ends), Elfen Lied (still being mad -_-... I don't know why I am feeling sick, but yet I still watch... -_-). And the new anime, "Yakitate! Japan" I've read most of the manga thats be scanlated (by snoopycool) and so the anime is following it (for the first episode). Same as School Rumble (scanlated by Manga Inc.) it follows the manga to the last detail... But some anime don't follow properly, like Midori... oh well, who am I to complain... I have too much anime to watch as it is :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

LOL~ I see. :P And the manga and anime I am into recently is 'The Mythical Detective Loki Rangarok'. hen hao kan.