Saturday, October 09, 2004

Its Friday! Yay!

Nah, no yay. I'm so tired... I came home feeling tired, so after dinner I watched Simpsons then I just went and had a hour's nap. Why was I tired? I don't know... I did have a swig of Vodka Cruiser at work today... somebody was leaving, and they had a little farewell. Except that when we got there, there wasn't any cake left... oh well... I'm not becoming an alco, so don't worry. But when I drink it, I feel sleepy? Not drunk... But yeah, I didn't have any accident on the road... :P Even now, I still feel sleepy. And tomorrow will be going to vote... and hoping for a change! And then going to a wedding ceremony... so yeah... nothing else to report... Work was usual, one engineer came back from a week's holiday, he just had another son to his family (not sure how many he had before), congrats to him (he gave us some lebanese sweet... and damn it was sweet... lucky I don't have diabetes (yet) :P)

4 comments:

Flo said...

talking bout vote we're going to have one soon in TW--for legislators. ahh no idea if I will go serve this time on poll day. if they ask me to I will go--get extra pay, you know. :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah... are you money hungry? Like those trying to send u mushy SMS? :P

Flo said...

I think I am ok...not very hungry there. :P those who send mushy sms are not money hungry, but very intoxicated by the joy of their imaginary successes maybe. LOL~

Ken said...

Oh... hmm... oh well :P You're successful enough to have intoxicated people trying hard to chase u :P