Saturday, October 16, 2004

Life, Usual As

Its been cool today... the weather I mean. Woke up late, its a great feeling. Bro needs to get some price for shades for his archery club (like a portable marquee). So went to "The Warehouse" and "Bunnings" to see whats on offer. Also went to get some Halogen lighbulbs. 10W, 12V - $4.95 x 2. Also he wants a multi-tool. You know, them collapsable tools that's like a swiss army knife except it opens into pliers. Thats only $6. So, spent $15.90. He didn't have to buy the shades yet, the club will decide I guess. Also, coming home from work, saw the petrol price gone up to $1.09-$1.12/litre. Yikes! Closer to our place, its around $1.02. Thats still expensive since thursday, which was $0.995. -_- Soon we'll be paying $1.50 a litre and nobody'll bat an eyelid. Later one I burnt all 26 Eps of Aishiteruze Baby. I watched the first 4 and thought... um... what the hell is this -_-... needless to say I got much better things to watch. School Rumble Ep 02 is good, Bleach Ep02 is excellent, and haven't done anything else. Oh yeah also bought a pack of $2 RCA-RCA cable (the cable going from DVD/TV into the speaker/subwoofer). Except when the checkout chick scanned it, it was $1. But I don't need a extra pack. So, saved $1! :P Bargain. :P Tonight's Iron Chef was the Lamb battle. Except bro's seen it before, weird, how come I haven't. Anyways, Iron Chef French won over his ex-apprentice. But Lamb is rather hard to cook... but delicious :D But something's wrong with my hearing... since the afternoon my left ear can hear, but also the sound sounds 'dull'... the right ear can hear properly... so I have no idea what happened.

2 comments:

Flo said...

yeah price for petrol soars. maybe I should walk to school...the only problem is I often make scooter riders twist their necks. :P bu hao yi si...

Ken said...

Oh... and then people try to walk backwards... because their necks have been broken? :P hehehe like zombies... :P