Monday, October 25, 2004

Near Heart attack...

I went driving just then... to pick up my bro about 15 km away... and on the way I nearly had a heart attack, and I'm pretty sure my mum almost had one too. Basically I was going at 60 km/h down a long stretch of road... and this brown hare (or rabbit) raced across the road... both the people in the front seat just gave a tiny gasp... The rabbit (it didn't look like a cat due to the long ears) was probably about 50 cm on the other side of the road by the time we drove by... so it was a close call... And my bro in the back seat said 'just run over it'... I don't think so... if I did... the car probably would've skidded and we'll get bad karma. Anyways... enough heart pounding excitement for tonight. I've been uploading some pics taken today... not many, but with a 64 mb SD card its easy to fill it up with crap shots... http://www.wretch.cc/album/Kenman2k is the website... laugh all you want... :P I'll just take less shots of me thats all :P Also, my bro went to play a home lan session today (since 9am he was packing up his comp etc) and hasn't come back... past midnight... Think he's out having fun still... and trying out a loan LCD... if he likes it, there's a defective one out there from my supervisor that might be for sale... so yeah... see how it goes... if not, then will get another model... wonder what he will copy from his friends??

2 comments:

Flo said...

you're right...would bring karma if ran over it. troublesome you know...in TW we don't have rabbits, but cats or dogs crossing roads. I felt bad as well even they were not run over by me.

Ken said...

yeah... here we have all sorts... sometimes see cats and dogs, and even birds... poor things...