Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Vindicated.

You know when people blame you for no reason at all its not a nice feeling.  Especially when you are in the right, and they don't know anything.  And then blame you for all the wrong reasons.  Work was fine today till this arvo.  Then some of the @*!$&% from upstairs who are doing a show on the Gold Coast called up to complain about something which has 'supposedly' arrived to the warehouse.  And they said I signed for it.  Yet it wasn't there.  So 'They' blamed me for something I supposedly did.  i.e. They think I lost the parcel or something.  Now, we have procedures in the warehouse to prevent packages being lost.  So when we looked at the area of DHL, it was empty.  Thats because we put away the stock that came in.  And nothing was left there.  Next thing we checked was in the bin where the DHL receipts are put... There was no 'package' for that particular day (apparently on Monday).  So that got the warehouse guys asking the person who was calling from the Gold Coast, how the hell did they know I recieved a package from DHL and I, signed for it? It turned out they just called up DHL and said 'hi we know a package came for and it came on Monday.  Can we know who signed for it?".  Just like that.  Thats *(@!&$& STUPID!  They don't even know what package came.   If 3 packages came via DHL on monday... I hate to think what they'll be blaming me for next.  After not finding the consignment number, we called up DHL ourselves to see whats the deal... and it turned out that I did sign for it.  Except the package was 18 kg.  Now, the things the guys are clamouring for is way less than 18 kg.  We then called up to get the Consignment.  Turns out it was some spare parts for storage.  Thus I was cleared of doing any losing of stuff.  Vindicated.  I felt relieved but pissed.  The guys should not just blindly call up without knowing what was being delivered.   And then saying 'but Ken signed for it".  Sure I sign for it, but I know what comes into the warehouse.  And they don't, so don't go calling DHL and asking who did.  We should make a procedure just to prevent stuff like this happening.  Ah... @*&$*&!%!!!!.  CSI was alright tonite, it was a bit better last night though... and now they got Simpsons running at 6-6:30pm and 7-8pm... heh triple the dose of Simpsony goodness :D

2 comments:

Flo said...

awww :O it's terrible to be misunderstood. hope you feel better now. and have fun watching the funny Simpsons. :)

Flo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.