Sunday, July 11, 2004

Bumming Around

You know its the end of the week when a fat lady sings... or dances down the stairs, going 'Thank god its Friday' and gives a cheer *shudders*. That was the bad bit. The good bit was that she only handed some sales orders to be fulfilled, and she went on her merry way. Other than that, Friday was pretty good, no stress or anything. The girl that gives the stock stuff was away sick, so we didn't have much to do, apart from doing the usual engineer's stuff. Saturday, slept till very late, then watched Spiderman 2... it was weird, I got emotional, which I don't usually get... must be coming down with something... :P Played a few rounds of Soul Caliber on the DC, and then it hung on the 7th level (again... why??). Weird. Today, Woke up early for a change... don't know why, maybe it was the washing machine that did it. (Though I did go to sleep around 2am... hmmm) Went shopping... bought food and more food with mum, 30 packets of noodles for around $7.50. Its alright I guess. Fruit, veges, milk. Then come home, and picked up two cabinets off the street (its for our own D.I.Y kitchen in the back project... see the post about the Green Sink...) and then I'm about to install Max Payne 2 on my machine... see if it works of course :). Laters...

No comments: