Monday, July 19, 2004

Being slaved like a horse...

You know you've worked too much when the pile of stuff that you finished is smaller than the pile of stuff that comes in...  Wait a minute, thats normal, if u're being paid pretty badly for a casual.  Recently stuff just keeps on coming in, and when I say coming in, it comes in by the palletful.   And when you thought you've done it all... another load comes in.  It just never ends...  Anyways, the weather is still bad, been raining at work, but not at home.  And I missed out going to watch "I, Robot" for free.  There were two tickets for grabs, but some service people got them... damn... oh well I guess I'll have to pay the $8-$10 or so at bankstown on the weekend? hmmm...  Or else I can be a slack bastard and get it off the net... hmmmm :P  I wanna get some songs..  Kelis - Trick Me... Its got a nice reggae beat.  And I got Hoobastank - The Reason.  Nice soft rock.  Ah I need the sleep....

No comments: