Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hotmail sux

I don't know why... my hotmail has been reduced from 3mb to 2mb.  WTF?  In this age, I guess hotmail just really sux.  Yeah lucky I got my gmail.  *pats his gmail* :D.  Then I got my yahoo mail too *pats his yahoo mail*.  And then *kicks his hotmail*. :P  Also, some idiot who wins something should be gracious in accepting his gift right?  But Nooooooooo... (sarcastic 'no' there).  The winner is actually a whiner, calling up the office to bitch 'why hasn't my prize come yet'.  We sent it on Friday -_- they expect it to be there on Monday? hah yeah right.  Loser.

2 comments:

icemonki said...

Everyone knows hotmail suxs! But then again we need it to use MSN...cos icq suxs.
Why dont u the prize is comming but secretly steal it and keep at home for yourself. A simple 'it got lost in mail - bloody aust post' would suffice.

Ken said...

Well... now msn can use other email accounts to activate it... It would be nice to be able to say that it got lost in the mail, but you know, its a big operation, thus everything has accountability (see my Wed Rant and u'll see why...)