Monday, July 12, 2004

Blardy tired!!!!!!!!!

You know you're tired when all you want to do is drop on the bed and pass out. Thats what I feel like doing right now. Except I just wanna write down what happened today. First of all, went to work. Friend called up just as I was 5 mins away to say that he was gonna be late. He came 1/2 hour late, which wasn't so bad. I opened up as usual, except that the alarm was tripped twice today, because no authority figure had the code to the warehouse, thus it triggered the alarm. Then somebody shut it off, and when I thought it was safe, opened the door, and the alarm got triggered again. And then it got turned off properly. Anyways, marketing got a show for 1 day tomorrow. They needed 5 kiosks which are bloody heavy and 2 meters long to be delivered by 10am tomorrow... so me and collegue were running around like headless chickens trying to pack the pallets that the marketing guy wanted... lucky we said it was for 5pm pickup, but still... when the load came in at around lunch time, I was the one who was unloading them... we got some of the staff to move their cars too, just like the huge joybook we had before... u can imagine the fun of it... 5 black pod looking things in the carpark... like a space ship launch or something... And the orders from the lady kept on coming... but we didn't do them till around 4, since it was too much to do for 2 people... I think we should get the other casual back for today, but it was too late... we also kept on getting stock from FedEx and DHL... damn it so busy... then when the courier came, we moved the pods plus 4 pallets onto the truck... took around 20 mins (and thats because I'm not crazy... bloody thing drops and I'm dead...) and well... it was hard work, loading 9 things onto the truck.... and the other courier came and that was late also... and in the end, we worked till 6pm... so I got around 9 hours of work today... can u blame me for being tired? I hope not. 9 hours might be ok to some people, but in the field of warehousing, its a LONG day. Tomorrow will put stock away, and arrange for more courier goodness, and pick more stock for the lady down stairs... also they got another staff in... wah its more and more people now... too much people and not enough space!! Or should I say too much stuff and not enough space!! wah we need more space... ok u can see that I'm rambling on... good nite.

No comments: