Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Birds of a Feather... Fly into the warehouse?

Today was an ok day, our supervisor finally came back today, after 2 weeks of moving warehouse? Yeah he looks alright, guess he's stronger after doing all that... I mean more tired. Anyways, before he came back, the strangest thing happened... there was a bird flying around on the roof of the warehouse. The gate was in the down position, meaning in order to fly into the warehouse, the bird would've needed to be flying at around 2 meters high, and then cross the gate up into the warehouse... anyways, we threw pens, squishy balls, and empty boxes at it, but it doesn't wanna fly out, even with the big gate in the 'up' position... So after trying to get it out of the warehouse for around 20 mins, and failing miserably (it even sang a few notes as if to ridicule us saying 'haha you guys can't hit me :P~~') we gave up and did the other stuff that needed to be done... I then saw a shadow cross the wall of the office... and then I knew the bird was out of the warehouse. Hey presto, it flew out without any encouragement from us. Later in the day some people from upstairs asked if the bird flew out safely, they had seen me throwing objects from their windows... hehe yeah they must wonder what the hell I was doing... chucking stuff at the ceiling... But why did we do what we did? Because A) one bird flew in before, and died after a few days (cos couldn't get out) B) it would drop birdshit everywhere, C) it would set off the motion alarms in the warehouse at night... Anyways, that was the exciting news of the day I guess. It felt weird to have supervisor back, been a few weeks without him, only talk with him on the fone and email to arrange certain things, but yeah... good to have him back... Will be less busy I guess... but with marketing people doing marketing stuff... I doubt it... Tired... laters.

1 comment:

icemonki said...

ohaiyo gozaimasu kenny!

u should just use msn to msg back lah. dont u use msn anymore? how come no1 is ever on. yea that guy in the pjs is my bf...and i look like a model....I WISH!!! Nah me got no ching ching - prez from relies in tw.I was reply to blog about the grey hands re:don. yea u get a noble prize for figuring out my friends have same name - like duh!!mmm 1 already left for new job and me soon 2.