Sunday, July 25, 2004

Back to normal... for now

I think I am one of the people that really do appreciate the weekends...  It really is a period of recharging... of doing jack squat, playing a few games, being a sloth around the house, you know, that kind of thing...  Anyways, picture this.  Its a nice (a little windy) day today.  So what does mum do? She gets us bro to bring out the Dryer (see a few posts ago...) and plug it in... To dry the clothes, of course.  On a nice sunny windy day.  Thats called stupidity.  At least we know it works...  After 30 mins its pretty dry.  But I guess it takes around that much time on the hanger to dry also...  (Don't know about my friend's pink one... does it dry faster? :P).  Anyways, I did a 'checkup' of the car.  The water in the radiator, in the battery, and in the windscreen washer were filled, the oil was checked.  Prepared for another week :P  Also I got a haircut.  Felt a bit long so I got mum to give it a snip.  I prefer short hair since its easier to manage :P (unlike my bro who likes long hair... hmmm).

No comments: