Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I, Lucky~

Yeah! I went to see I, Robot for free! Before the majority of the australia people who will see this movie too :D How lucky was that...  But the problem is... I missed out watching the first 30 mins of the movie.  How sad.  Anyways, this is what happened.  Work was normal.  Tiring.  Challenging.  About 10 mins before knock-off time, one of the marketing guys came downstairs with a ticket.  I didn't know that, because I was busy forklifting stuff around.  And then as soon as we hit 5:30, my collegue comes up and says 'hey do u wanna go to the movie with me, quick' and I go 'what?' and he's waving the ticket that I've seen before... the Admit 2 to the special advanced screening of I, Robot that our company is sponsering (starts 6:30)... I go 'sure, but I don't know where it is' and he goes 'I do, lets go'.  So I stop what I am doing (trying to recharge the forklift) and said bye hurriedly to our supervisor, and I parked my car in the company garage (hopefully I didn't park in the boss's space) and off we went to catch the movie.  Except we got to the wrong place.  My friend thought it was the George St Hoyts.  It was instead the Fox Studios Hoyts.  We were about 10 mins drive away, but since it was 6:30pm (at the city), traffic was crawling.  We had to consult the street directory to find out where the cinemas were! (I never been to Fox Studios, friend did... but didn't remember.)  So we got there in 1/2 an hour... The movie was already in full swing, action galore... I got to watch the 1.5 hours left of the movie.  Really enjoyable, exciting and well, Will Smith.  The one funny sentence I LOL at was "*coughs* I am allergic to bullshit".  Ahaha thats funny.   It finished at 8pm, we headed over to UNSW to grab some grub, and I got a ride to Central station.  Bloody trains didn't arrive as often, and my station was in the middle of limboland, it took even longer for a train to go through there.  I got home around 10:30, and had a shower... and that was practically my day gone.  Good huh :D  Now all I need to do is watch the 1st 30 mins of the movie :P (ho ho ho)...

1 comment:

Flo said...

woo~very lucky! you know what the Chinese title is? ( ok I admit that old habits die hard...pretty much into giving a quiz :P ) And yeah I know it's cool since there is Will Smith!! How I wish I could get a free ticket here...